SEA Negotiations Update
February 28, 2017
Representatives from SEA and the District have met three times in an effort to negotiate the 2016-2017 contract. Please note the following:
Article 9 Hours of Employment
· SEA withdrew PLC Early Release
· District proposed an increase to the 2017-2018 work calendar by 2 days (per diem rate).
· Discussion for alignment of the 6th grade schedule will continue
Article 14 Wages
· Discussion of change in Stipend allocations will continue.
· Discussion for improved Professional Growth (Units) language will continue.
· Salary: District offered a 1% raise, SEA counteroffered 5%. Discussion will continue.
Article 15 Health and Welfare Benefits
· Discussion for an increase in the $125 benefit will continue
Article 18 Job Share Contracts
· A tentative agreement has been reached addressing change of language.